Telecommunication & Technology
Shahrani Law Firm's strength in ICT comes from our dedicated lawyers' knowledge of business and technology as well as law.
We focus on the decisive factors to our clients’ business and technological success as they enter into agreements in the ICT
realm, including cloud computing deals. Our experience and specialized knowledge permit clients to implement strategic
Some of our team members had advised, for years, Telecom Industry's biggest companies and have unparalleled experience in
drafting and negotiating agreements for the purchase, implementation, management, design and integration of systems and
We have excellent knowledge of Telecom law and regulatory issues, including the compliance requirements of CITC in KSA, and
regulators in other GCC jurisdictions. We brag that our teams involvement in telecom and managed services outsourcing deals
is more than any other law firm in GCC.
We serves enterprise clients and telecoms in technology contracts for :
- Data Centers
- Equipment purchase agreements , as well as sourcing and contract negotiations.
- Software licenses.
- Hardware & software maintenance contracts.
- Service Level Agreement ( SLAs).
- Information Security engagements , as well as Managed Security services.
- Technology Transfer Agreements.
- Asset Transfer Agreements.
- Cloud computing service agreements (including services of : Platform, Infrastructure, software, and service management).
- Managed Services ( MNS).
- IT Outsourcing Deals.
- Hosted communication solutions.
- Content Delivery network services.
- Enterprise Resource Planning ( ERP).
- Global Managed Services.
We advise enterprises and other purchasers of telecommunications and telecom -related services; starting from SOCs, contract
negotiation and execution, up to compliance. Our clients benefit from our joint work with HP Consultant to receive a 360
degree view covering economic, business and legal aspects of a deal.
Shahrani Law Firm advise on network service agreements and complex telecommunications network transactions.
that involve voice, dedicated access, private line, teleconferencing, DWDM, Ethernet, MPLS, remote access, and
IP-based transport. We assist enterprise customers in dealing with the major carriers in KSA: STC Mobily and
Zain, as well as with internet service providers ( ISPs).
- Assist enterprise customers in dealing with carriers: STC, Mobily & Zain
- Contract documents.
- Assisting organizations in the insurance, health care, hospitality, and retail sectors in the negotiation of
local, long distance, and Internet services.
- Negotiating interconnection arrangements.
We have long experience to assist clients optimize and secure their data resources and content management.
- Procuring Internet access
- Inter/Intra/extranet development Agreements.
- IP- BAX supply & service contracts
- IP-based Technology
- Virtual Private Networks ( IP- VPN and MVPN)
- VoIP services
- Digital SIP-based media and content management
- Support services to business processes and IT requirements.
Global markets offer cost-saving opportunities for quality services and products for the big enterprises. Shahrani
Law Firm is well suited to help you on these transactions and at same time enable you overcome any legal or operational
challenges. Clients can benefit from our global network of advisors to cover any in-country expertise needed.
- Global communications.
- Managed services .
- Technology transfer and training.
- sectors : Finance & Banking , Telecom , Enterprises, Hospitals, Pharmaceuticals, Hotels & Hospitality, Car industry, Oil & Gas
- Advise Enterprise customers on all aspect of Purchase of Cloud Services
- Enterprise User Compliance.
- Assist enterprises which are distressed or with declining need for telecommunication in negotiating
new arrangements with service providers.
- Advice Telecom Contractors on: Telecom Contracting Agreements including LTE , Managed Services ( MNS),
OSP ( including optic fiber), ISP, IBS and many other.
- Telecom Subcontracting.
Our Lawyers can achieve cost -saving to our clients when drafting and negotiating agreements for:
- Purchase, implementation, management, design and integration of systems
- Software licenses
- Hardware and software maintenance contracts
- Service Level Agreements
- Asset Transfer Agreements
- Cloud Computing Sourcing Agreements, and Contract negotiations
- Software as service
- Infrastructure and Platform as service
- Cloud Managed Services
Managed Services and Outsourcing Agreements
- IT outsourcing
- IT managed services
- Enterprise Resource Planning (“ERP”)
- Data centers
- Enterprise solutions
- Content Management Services
- IT Security services
- WAN / LAN management
- Transport industry: digital taxi; transport fleet management /control
- Negotiating with Telecom providers on behalf of enterprises
- Advise Pharmaceutical Companies & Hospitals on IT deals
We draft and negotiate
- Wireless service and equipment agreements
- Agreements for IBS
- Mobile advertising, mass notification solutions, and mobile content agreements
- Wifi systems
- LAN / VLAN
- MVPN, RBT
- SMS, MMS technologies
- Agreement with mobile service vendors
Our lawyers understand the requirements for compliance with telecom laws and the regulators ( CITC , and other)
directives and policies affecting the Internet, IT, and B Band; and the requirements of the telecom business
and new technologies, especially as IT and communication are moving towards convergence .
- We represent clients in applying for licenses/approvals from CITC ( in KSA) and in negotiations with regulators at GCC level.
- We represent clients in both formal and informal complaint proceedings before the CITC
- We represent our clients at court in relation to Telecommunication Law issues / cases. Mobile advertising, mass notification solutions, and mobile content agreements
- Inter-connection agreements
Our lawyers represent clients in litigation that includes telecommunication issues ,and telecom purchase or
contracting agreements. In addition, we participate in out of court settlements and workouts.