Litigation, Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
At Shahrani Law Firm we have an excellent litigation team with track record of achievements and very high rate of
case success; this reflects our great strength resulting from combing local and international expertise.
We defend our clients using clear case strategies and correct positioning. We combine legal skill, business experience
and aggressive advocacy to achieve all of their clients' litigation objective. Should file/case assessment prove that
amicable settlement or out of court settlement is of higher / better outcome to our client, then we communicate the same
to our client and act based on his mandate.
Our litigation lawyers are licensed in Saudi Arabia and attend before all types of courts, judicial and quasi-judicial
bodies and committees: General Court, Administrative Court, Criminal, Labour Committees (Labour Courts), PZTC, HZTC,
Committee for settlement grievances by Contractors of public works, Customs committees, etc.
At regional and international levels we have associations with strong litigation lawyers in GCC and abroad.
Disputes and Litigation that we handle:
- Commercial and contractual
- Construction and Contracting
- Contractor claims at Contractor Grievance Committees in relation to public projects
- Real estate and property
- Inheritance and Wakf
- Administrative cases
- Loans and Bank transactions, and mortgages
- Bills of Exchange, and Promissory Notes
- AR Collection
- Bounced and insufficient cheques
- Forgery and Infringement
- Breach of Trust
- Money Laundry
- Fraud and Embezzlement
- Corruption and Bribery
- Police clearance certificates
- Attend at Public Prosecution and General Investigation Bureau
- Enforcement or rights and Execution of Judicial Decision
- AR Collection
- Shahrani Law Firm founder is Member of the Commercial Arbitration Center in the Gulf Cooperative Council Countries.
- Member of the Arab Lawyers Union
- Member of the Arab Union for International Arbitration
During the last two decades, arbitration has become of increasing significance in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Gas a
means of solving business disputes . In response to the phenomenon, Saudi Arabia issued its first Arbitration Regulations
in 1983 (Royal Decree No. M/46 dated 1983) , and its implementing rules by Council of Ministers Resolution No.7/2021/M
dated 8/9/1405 H , corresponding to May 27,1985 G, and later a new Arbitration Law was issued by Royal Decree No. ( 34/M)
Our attorneys have been central to legal developments and the convergence of the Kingdom's arbitration laws and
practices with international best practice.
Our attorneys are actively involved in local and GCC arbitration associations with a view to providing
cutting edge advice and services in line with international best practice.